DESIGN DATABASE TRANSFER
Managing your embroidery designs has never been easier! Download Design Database Transfer, a FREE data management tool, to easily view embroidery designs in your library and transfer designs wirelessly to a Wireless LAN compatible Baby Lock machine.
Key Features include:
- Easy transfer of embroidery designs via Wireless LAN to your machine. Transfer formats include .pes, .phc, .phx, and .dst.
- Organize your embroidery design library by creating new folders, moving and copying files to different folders, changing file names, or deleting files.
- Display embroidery designs as either large or small thumbnail images.
- Quickly search for an embroidery design by file name, format, stitch count, size and other searchable conditions.
- In Properties, review embroidery design information such as size, estimated sewing time, and number of colors.
Compatible machines include:
- Solaris 2
Download the software here.
2415 E 65th StreetIndianapolis, IN 46220(317) 255-6332www.selectsewingservice.com
- Available for Windows based computers- 8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Does not require a dongle
- Reads PES, PHC, PHX, PEC, DST, EXP, PCS, HUS, VIP, SHV, JEF, SEW, CSD, XXX, & PEN (does not convert formats)
- Format, Stitch count, Color Changes, Total Colors, Width, Height, Date Modified, Design Name, Category, Author, Keywords, or Comments
- Can output designs as an Image or HTML file.
- Can output as a .csv file.