We hope you are all staying safe, healthy, and well in this uncertain time. We are working around the clock to adjust to the current circumstances we are all facing in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. It is our top priority to keep serving you during this difficult time in a safe and responsible manner.
We know many of you may have enrolled in upcoming classes, have machines currently being serviced, or are curious if you are still able to buy items from us during this unprecedented time. We wanted to take a moment to update you. We have compiled a list of the most recent changes we want you to be aware of:
- All services offered at Select Sewing will be available to you during this time, except for classes, events, and workshops.
- We will be available by phone each week on
- Mondays–Fridays from 10am to 4pm
- Our Repair department will remain open during this time. All machines currently in our queue are still scheduled to be repaired and serviced as planned. We will contact you as soon as your service is completed and schedule a pick-up date that is convenient for you.
- If you would like your machine to be serviced during this time, please call us to schedule a time to drop off your machine to us that is convenient for you.
- Please note all classes and events in April will be postponed to a later date.
- If you signed up for a class that begins in April call us for a refund or the fee will be applied to a future class.
- Follow our Facebook Page to stay in touch with us daily.
If you have any further questions that were not addressed above, please do not hesitate to contact us during our new business hours listed above.
You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7.